Traveling as a family is one of the most incredible experiences you should do
since traveling with your family allows you to enjoy with your loved ones in a fun and different way,
which will provide many benefits, such as being able to keep precious memories in your mind and your family for life, memories that money cannot buy.
In this post, we present you the best quotes and sayings of family vacations
As well as quotes about memories of family vacations that will surprise you and motivate you to decide to travel with your family.
You can also use these family vacation quotes for Scrapbooking, Instagram or Facebook.
1. “The best education you will ever get is traveling. Nothing teaches you more than exploring the world and accumulating experiences.” – Mark Paterson
2.“Travel is like an endless university. You never stop learning” – Harvey Lloyd
3. “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all” – Aristotle
4. “Traveling in The Company of Those We Love Is Home in Motion.”– Leigh Hunt.
1. The Biggest Adventure You Can Ever Take Is to Live the Life of Your Dreams.”
2. Memories Made Together Last a Lifetime
3. On Vacation ‘Til Further Notice
4. Life’s Short, Spend it with Family
1. “Sometimes You Will Never Know the Value of a Moment Until It Becomes Memory.” – Dr. Seuss
2. “The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories” – Og Mandino
3. “Every day we make deposits in the memory banks of our children” – Charles R Swindoll
1.“You Don’t Need Magic to Disappear, All You Need Is A Destination.”
2. “Sometimes the Most Scenic Roads in Life Are the Detours You Didn’t Mean to Take.” – Angela N. Blount.
“Family vacations are always a good idea.”
“We didn’t realize we were making memories; we just knew we were having fun.” — Winnie the Pooh
“I found paradise with my family.”
“Vacation lovers since birth.”
1. I don’t know what’s coming, but I already know it’s gonna be awesome!
2. Vacation calories don’t count. Right?
3. Laugh more, worry less!”
4. “A journey is measured in friends rather than miles”
1. You leave a piece of your heart in every location you travel to. You bring home something richer in return.
2. Aventure is worthwhile
3. Every day and every place is a vacation with you.
4. It isn’t how much time you spend somewhere that makes it memorable: it’s how you spend the time.
5. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.